EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2019
T-REXX COLONIAL LIQUOR STORE, INC d/b/a World Wine Liquors (“Company,” “We” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://worldwineliquors.com, and any subdomains of our website (“Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Our Website enables you to search for alcohol beverages and other products and place and schedule orders with us among other things (“Service”). This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). A “do not track” feature lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we are not configured to respond to browser “do not track” signals. For more information about online advertising, including information on setting preferences for or opting out of third-party advertising networks, please visit Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance and Google Ad Network. If you choose to opt-out, you may still be served ads, but the ads may not be relevant to your interests. Furthermore, some of the features of the Website may not be fully functional for you. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Information from Public Sources. We may collect information that is publicly available. For example, information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room, or social network) may be read, collected or used by Us and others. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in any such forum. 3
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information that you provide to us, that we collect from your device, and information we obtain from third parties and public sources:
- To present our Website and its content to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To determine demand for the Service in a particular geographic market and to notify you when the Service becomes available in your geographic location, unless you opt out from receiving such notice;
- To analyze our performance and evaluate strategies to support and enhance your access and use of the Website, in part by monitoring which features of the Website you and other users access or use most, and to attribute the sources of our traffic;
- To allow you to rate your purchases and view your purchase history; and to suggest other products that you might like based on your personalized profile;
- To recognize your device over time so we can customize the Website to your interests and tastes based on your prior activities;
- To obtain additional information about you from other third parties claiming a right to share your data with us, so we can associate that information with information that we have collected so we may further customize your user experience;
- To notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information, and to measure the responsiveness to such communications and to our other advertising efforts;
- To enable you to take advantage of interactive features of the Website; for example, sharing a product review or participating in a rewards program;
- To administer contests;
- To engage with you through social media, including through direct messaging;
- To diagnose and resolve problems with our Website or servers and for other technical and administrative troubleshooting purposes;
- To send you service-related announcements relating to the Website and/or our Service; for instance, if our Website is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email notifying you; generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature; if you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account; 4
- To provide customer service, such as to send you a welcoming email to the address you provide at registration to verify your username and password, communicate with you in response to your inquiries, provide the services you request, and manage your account;
- To investigate and address fraudulent transactions and generally implement fraud prevention measures;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent. Advertising. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. Aggregated Information; Non-Personal Information. We may aggregate your Personal and Non-Personal Information with other users’ information and gather broad demographic data about our users for many purposes, including so that we can improve the Website and for business and administrative purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide only as follows:
- We may share with or sell to third parties aggregated demographic information and non-personal information about our user base, including information on how users interact with our Website, partners and advertisers for industry analysis, demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. We will only do so after either removing from such information anything that personally identifies you or combining it with other information so that it no longer personally identifies you.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we may employ to support our Website, provide the Website on our behalf, provide customer support, perform Website-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, hosting, database management and improvement of the Website’s features) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/ contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the registration form or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target- audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Please review our Terms of Service for additional information. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and change your password.
If you provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal 7